We just had 15 girls over the house for our class' girl's night. Mmmmm...Mexican Food. I enjoyed talking about discipline, fertility, potty training and HGTV! God has been soooo good to us and we are blessed! I am so in love with my family. I get to spend every day with Mason at home, and I hope I never take that for granted. I guess the middle of the year is a good place to do a "goal check" on the goals we made in January. I was recently discussing with a friend how in the start of an "economic crisis", God has still been blessing us to the point that we can save money every month and allowed us to build up our storehouse. Although we made a LOT of financial moves and sacrifices this year, I don't regret any of them. We have really enjoyed building on great relationships this year. We have both gained some wonderful, Godly relationships that we needed. And finally, devoting more of my time to God's word has really opened my life to so many of his promises and workings. As I said before, we are blessed. We are getting ready for vacation, mentally. Eight hours in the car ride with a 14 month old...I am sure I will have a blog post for that one!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment