Saturday, June 2, 2007

The Name is Out! Less Than 3 Weeks To Go!

Well, those of you from the baby showers know we have revealed the name. (Major pressure from family had a lot to do with it.)

Mason Jaylen Dover

The Jaylen stems from Dover's first inital and middle name (Justin Lynn). And Mason, well we just liked it! We have been so blessed by our baby showers! They were a lot of fun and provided us with all of the necessities. Thank you EVERYONE. We sincerely appreciate it.
Little Mason and I are doing great. We sleep most of the day. He still hasn't dropped at all so that leaves my ribs very sore. All of our checkups have been perfect and Dr. Dunn says we are right on schedule. Dover is getting more and more excited every day. He is such a great husband and support person through this and I really appreciate him.

We have packed our bags for the hospital and finished the nursery completely. I really want to have a natural labor (with epidural) so please be praying for Mason to drop "head down", and a smooth labor.

We will be setting up a new blog for Mason after he is born. We'll be sure to get all of that information to you all. Although I haven't received them yet, I will be posting my maternity pictures on here soon, but this will be one of the last times you hear from us until the delivery. We absolutely adore all of you. Thank you for all of your prayers and support. We love you.
-The Dovers

No comments: