Tuesday, May 1, 2007

8 Months Pregnant, 8 Weeks To Go!

Okay. Now it is getting interesting! Dover downloaded "Eye of the Tiger" to his cell phone, and now he plays it when I attempt to go up the stairs. Yes, it is that funny. On a serious note, I still feel great. Watching my stomach morph into funny shapes is hilarious. We did have maternity pictures taken last week and they turned out great, so we'll post them when we recieve them in June. We just finished our birthing class and suprisingly, we are excited and ready! We may try to purchase some pitocin on Ebay when we get to 36 weeks-kidding again. (Pitocin speeds up labor). The nursery is ready! I am at home-full time now- and I am loving it. Sometimes, I have to take 3 naps a day but who would complain about that?! My showers begin next week, Dover wants to attend them also, so you may see him there. We are registered at Babys R Us/Toys R Us. Well, I know I am huge, but when you see me...tell me how tiny I am. I will never let a pregnant woman go by without telling her how small and beautiful she is! hehe.
It won't be long!

No comments: