Tuesday, February 6, 2007

5 Months Pregnant..and it's a boy!

Hello friends and family! We had our 20 week ultrasound today--obviously a boy. If you click on the ultrasound it will show you larger images of our adorable healthy boy! I know you all want to know the name...but we are keeping that part a surprise. The tech said everything looks healthy and he is 14 ounces. He is 3 days further than they thought. Dover is so thrilled to have a future football/geek companion. I am still feeling great..big..but great. I have had no complications and am enjoying every minute of my pregnancy. He is constantly moving, flipping and kicking in my stomach and it is the most amazing feeling ever. Maternity clothes--for the win! We have a boy!
(We made the comments posting easier for those of you who were having difficulty with it..try it again.)

No comments: